Bad Ending to Otherwise Good Bonaire Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For God's sake I hope no one has stolen Mickey!

The Fed's are actually trying to track down Minnie because they suspect domestic violence :shakehead:

Here is the last video taken of Mickey in public (Note, I did a search for MM beaten, and this was all over the search... Neither SB, nor I support this version of what has happened to Mickey Mouse)

If Mickey had half a brain he'd dump her for Heidi anyway!

He is not always thinking straight :no:

stoned-mickey-mouse.jpg

Dim Don.....what nationality is that?

Isn't Dim Don a type of Chinese food served in small steamers or bowls, sometimes on a cart and with tea? I always wanted to try that.

I am sorry for the hijack, now back to the roller derby featuring the Bonaire Bashers and Kralendijk Crazies.

:popcorn:

Please note, the team names used above are not meant to be derogatory and are used in jest; no offense intended.

Isn't Dim Don a type of Chinese food served in small steamers or bowls, sometimes on a cart and with tea? I always wanted to try that.

I am sorry for the hijack, now back to the roller derby featuring the Bonaire Bashers and Kralendijk Crazies.

Please note, the team names used above are not meant to be derogatory and are used in jest; no offense intended.

I am offended :baby:

Ah, it's Friday and raining gently in West Texas. How timely. Could double our dryland wheat crop. :D

Leave it to Texas :wink: When it rains around here it double our Wetlands :D

That would be Dim Sum, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom