Bad Canadian Joke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sylvain:
Sorry he was not Ice fishing he was actually digging the holes before the Olymic and the World hockey champinship to hide the famous LOONIE..... the worst thing is that the American rink staff beleived him..........
but...he was half cut, right? :wink:

H2Andy:
i love the US, but hot darn, American beer sucks...

... though not as bad as English cigarettes... do they have to kill
all the taste??

Are you serious??? Get out of the 1970's. Since the microbrew revolution, America has one of the most diverse selections of world class beer to be found anywhere in the world. In my book, only Belgium still rivals the US for good beer.

Heck, there's a pub in almost every town in Northern California that pours world class beer.

I think at this point, we *school* Canada beerwise.

first, off, humuhumunukunukuaua'a, i think your name's too short

and dude, you couldn't pay me enough to say in the 70's

seriously, where i live (Florida) none of the restaurants serve any decent American
beer... but they do serve excellent bottled European and Canadian beer

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a:
Are you serious??? Get out of the 1970's. Since the microbrew revolution, America has one of the most diverse selections of world class beer to be found anywhere in the world. In my book, only Belgium still rivals the US for good beer.

Heck, there's a pub in almost every town in Northern California that pours world class beer.

I think at this point, we *school* Canada beerwise.

LOL.

I'm not a beer drinker, but "pop culture" beer wise, and "good beer" availability in the US is still way behind Canada. I'm sure there are plenty of "good beers" but you're not going to get them at most US bars, and the 10 most popular beers are all crap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom