Bad Canadian Joke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
i love the US, but hot darn, American beer sucks...

... though not as bad as English cigarettes... do they have to kill
all the taste??

lol! (I think that is the first time I have ever used that acronym) Yeah, I quit a year ago in December, though. 2nd hardest thing I've ever done.

Life is too short to drink cheap beer.

hey gitterdun, i quit a year and eight months ago!

jenny, too true... also... LOVE your avatar picture :eyebrow:

LOL
Yes, Andy, it is a nice pic..oh, yeah, you took it...wow! what an awesome photographer you are ANDY!!!

(and thanks justleesa for photoshopping it)

Scuba_Jenny:
LOL
Yes, Andy, it is a nice pic..oh, yeah, you took it...wow! what an awesome photographer you are ANDY!!!

(and thanks justleesa for photoshopping it)

I see those shears again.... maybe I can just reach over carefully and......

Hey You! Leave my shears alone!
And quit sneaking up on students, grabbing their fins and start gnawing on them!

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey You! Leave my shears alone!
And quit sneaking up on students, grabbing their fins and start gnawing on them!

Strangely enough, one of my students is posting on this thread. Gitterdun. So... I am not sure what to say right now. Anyway,,,, maybe just that I am a non-descriminatory fin gnawer. The first step is admitting it. :D

lol i likes it!

But then again I'm easily amused :D

Sorry he was not Ice fishing he was actually digging the holes before the Olymic and the World hockey champinship to hide the famous LOONIE..... the worst thing is that the American rink staff beleived him..........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom