Back to wetherell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Conditions Saturdaynight/Sunday look good except for freezing air, which I cannot do. sunset 5:5pm, high tide 8:18pm. But 32degree air? I’d need a heated changing camper even if i dove dry!
Then there are low waves:
1F256334-C48D-4AC8-A7AA-4AE287C93CF8.png
B6D9FC83-E78B-47B0-9C3A-123056E595C5.png

Conditions Saturdaynight/Sunday look good except for freezing air, which I cannot do. sunset 5:5pm, high tide 8:18pm. But 32degree air? I’d need a heated changing camper even if i dove dry!
Then there are low waves:
View attachment 646764 View attachment 646763

I was thinking of going up north Sunday, right now the winds have ruined it.

I gotta admit, I'm pretty sold on diving dry year around. :wink:

I went back to wet in the summer because of doing DM, must match the students, if it wasn't for that I would just adjust the undergarments, which is what I do when diving for fun "wink"

Man, this weather is making me want to pull covers off the boats. I need to do a shallow dive in front of my neighborhood to check some swim area buoy anchors.

River is open behind my employer, I was looking at it at lunch, I am ready to dive!

I'm trying for Sunday afternoon but the weather is not looking good

I'm trying for Sunday afternoon but the weather is not looking good
I saw that, was waiting to see what the weather brings, I am patient, it's getting warmer not cooler... I would really like to get to nubble before they open for the season and I can no longer go on a sunday

I saw that, was waiting to see what the weather brings, I am patient, it's getting warmer not cooler... I would really like to get to nubble before they open for the season and I can no longer go on a sunday

Whats the entry like a nubble? I've also heard you have to time it perfectly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom