Back The Truck Up Fred....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
I`m just curious as to why a simple thing as getting to know your local teammates and thier pets could result in so much debating over opionated view points that should be left to some other thread????

One thing is for sure..poncho can take care of any debate between two or more people by the swing of his tale!!!!
Enough said!

Threads get highjacked all the time.

Maybe they'll take the argument back to one of the many threads to folks who care to argue about such things...and leave us alone! :eek:ut:

OK, I'm guilty, sorry I did it. I Highjacked the thread but not on purpose.

To make amends I will now vow to only discuse the lizzard, in lizzard threads and will save off topics and soap boxs for threads suited to those topics. The lizzard is a fine example of what a lizzard should be and is worthy of great prase and mascot-dom. All hail, long live Poncho the Great may his tail grow long and his days be filled with consistant temps and a bounty of good bugs (or what ever he prefers to eat).

Now, hopefully this is over we can get back to more important stuff, like hav'en fun talking about diving, diving and being fin buds. As you guys (or gals in Dee's case) have pointed out, getting to know folks and there pets is a better more productive use of time.

Geek

Ditto fer me, didn't mean to participate in a hijacking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom