Back on board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandFrog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello again,

I just looked up my last post and saw that it was a couple of years ago. Wow but time flies. In that time, I was able to talk my buddy Greg into getting certified, and we had a great trip last Feb on a Cruise to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan. We were blessed with great weather and got to dive in all 3 locations. Last summer Greg was killed in a motorcycle accident, so I lost a dive buddy (He did manage to attain Swamper status although I don't think he ever got around to joining the board). Anyhow, here are a couple of pics from our trip, and one of the Memorial Cross that Guba and I took to Lake Murray (it was where Greg was certified and had his last dive).

Cruise-2.jpgCruise-3.jpgphoto.jpg

Looking forward to diving this year!

Regards,
Brad

Brad,

Welcome back, so to speak. :)

Same here, Bro! Welcome back to the swamp...though I know from our dives that you never actually "left" real (as opposed to "virtual") swamp diving. Anyway, good to see your post. It brings back some good, though bittersweet, memories.

Now then, let's plan out some of those future dives!

Things change, people leave us, As long as the water stays deep we dive on.

Welcome back Frog :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom