Baani Explorer - Maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knock....Knock....Now that I have your attention....for all those people on this thread waiting anxiously for Gundi to make an appearance.....well....she has....only it's under a nom-de-plume...and it's [insert drum roll here]........
Eva K....

I have read the bad report on the Banni Explorer! Not all trips go well. I have been diving for 25 Years and done a few bad trips. I've done at least 1 liveaboard every year since 1987. If you expect a perfect trip on everyone you will get disappointed sooner or latter, that is a fact. I have been on this boat twice and had a great time! But if you want better do an Aggressor or a Peter Hughes Boat But you will pay twice as much!

Hi Bruce,

Yep, it's even less convincing than the first time around....

By the way I can really make some evil phrases out of LMFAO .....:crafty:

Hi Greenflash,

Couldn't agree more, things do go wrong in every walk of life, liveaboards are no different, HOWEVER: it was the blatant lies and the lack of any management decision that really irks. Two of our guests were to be re-located because of the fumes in the bedroom, (visited and verified by Hussen the dive manager), but it was all false promises. No mention was made of the dhoni that sunk the week before or the ongoing stomach problems that plagued guests on previous weeks. Problems should be recognised and procedures put in place to improve hygiene standards. Don't keep on serving mouldy bread just because a new group of guests is on board.

If something is going wrong or has gone wrong at least have the moral fiber to stand up and be counted.

All management efforts and reactions here were aimed at disbelief and attempting to discount or prove wrong several independent reports from different guests on different dive weeks of the year.

This thread was started by Shelly asking for reports on the Baani Explorer. For better or worse she was given several accounts to do with as she pleased. I believe she and her partner were on the boat during the dates mentioned by Eva K. (or should that read Gundi)

Eva, did you meet Shelly...?

I anxiously await Shelly's story.....:wink:

Eva K.....

How is it that all positive comments and support for the Baani outfit comes from "New Members" with only one or two posts and that don't take the time to register any of their personal details.....

could you be hiding your real identity :dork2:

Quote ...(Some of us get thicker during this week.)

Eva K, sounds like you still are....!

I though you were the new guy!

I think I'll stick to the islands...

Greenflash,

I may be relatively new to this board but hey, I post my personal details and don't hide behind anonymity....

ps: thought is spelt with a 't' :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom