B&H Photo-Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are a great company to deal with. It's rare you hear something bad about them. I've ordered thousands of dollars of gear from them over the years and never had a problem. Bought my housing and dome port from them last year. They are the biggest so you might not get the personal help you'd get from some place smaller. But they're prices are honest and very fair and you get what you order. So I'd highly recommend them.

Great place. Doesn't specialize in underwater stuff so they might not know much about it but they do have great prices and they will not rip you off. I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years and have never had a single problem.

~Jess

Ditto the above. I have bought camera gear from them for a lot of years and have always been happy with the service. They are on occasion not the cheapest but if the prices are not a lot higher I go with them anyway, simply due to the trust I have in them.

I concur, I have made several purchases from B&H never a problem, prompt service, if you check their ratings on Epinions they are rated very high with respect to customer satisfaction.

They have alot of stuff and they ship promptly.

However, you won't get any help or advice. A smaller dealer can often come close to their prices and give you much more help.

Jack

you probably should check if you'd be liable for any import taxes...but saying that, with the $ being so weak, you will still probably come out way ahead.

B&H is a great store to do business with ... I've purchased several cameras and accessories from them.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

A good company based on my years of experience with them. I'm considering a major purchase from them right now. Honest and trustworthy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom