B&H Photo-Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bladephotog:
They are a great company to deal with. It's rare you hear something bad about them. I've ordered thousands of dollars of gear from them over the years and never had a problem. Bought my housing and dome port from them last year. They are the biggest so you might not get the personal help you'd get from some place smaller. But they're prices are honest and very fair and you get what you order. So I'd highly recommend them.

ditto.

I've purchased both cameras and projectors from them with no issues to report.

Can't say too much good about B&H. They've got plenty of my $$ over the years, always a super deal. I have had to return an item before and they took good care of me.

Another large company in their market is Adorama, which you might explore. But for my $$, B&H is as far as you need to look. They're competitively priced.

Best of luck!

JackConnick:
They have alot of stuff and they ship promptly.

However, you won't get any help or advice. A smaller dealer can often come close to their prices and give you much more help.

Jack
I agree for the advice, but buying in UK or in France will cost me USD 300-400 more !

Don't forget that if you buy from the US you might have to pay import fees to France. When I was living in Europe and placed big order with a US company I had to pay about a 20% fee. Shipping will make a big dent too.

I've been using B&H for about..... 30 years. Just bought my Sea & Sea setup from them.

Be warned, read their return policy carefully. You need to keep original boxes and packaging until you're 1,000% sure that you want to keep the item that you've purchased. There is also a limited time frame to return products. It's all reasonable, but you've got to be aware.

Works great to Europe too. I bought a housing two years ago from them. It was 1185$ +shipping (around 70$). Shipping took one week here, and after custom and taxes the total was around 1200e. Same item from "local" (in Denmark, 2000km away) vendor was 1850e:D

I ship worldwide, many others do too. Skype and email make it easy...

Jack

Back
Top Bottom