B&H Photo-Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not that it matters at this point, but yes, B&H is one of the largest and most respected sources for professional photography gear (also video) in the country. HUGE shop in Manhattan, guaranteed to make your wallet fall over and die. :)

I've spent thousands with them over the years, with a perfect track record to date.

(FWIW, the Los Angeles equivalent is Samy's Camera, but they do not have much of an online presence compared to B&H.)

It is true, however, that UW photography is not their specialty, so hand holding will not be there. The breadth of their stock is impressive, however.

For more personalized care and strong UW photo specialization, I'd check out Reef Photo. I'm not sure what their international capabilities are, however. A quick email could answer than question quite easily, I'd imagine.

Back
Top Bottom