Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gdog:
Ok dumb question..but....unable to get my pic small enuff to fit as an avatar..any help? just got photoshop cs2 so..........
thanks!!
Email it to me: DandyDon@ScubaBoard.com if you'd like to.

Please put Avatar Sizing in the Subj line so I can pull it out of the spam box if needed, and put your Username in the message.

I'll size it and ship it back to you... :D

DandyDon:
Email it to me: DandyDon@ScubaBoard.com if you'd like to.

Please put Avatar Sizing in the Subj line so I can pull it out of the spam box if needed, and put your Username in the message.

I'll size it and ship it back to you... :D

You're such a nice guy...."You get a Cookie" - Don Rickles

PaulChristenson:
You're such a nice guy...."You get a Cookie" - Don Rickles
You're too funny - no big deal. I had no idea how to do this when I joined SB, but - now have a few basic computer skills. :silly: Always enjoy helping other divers here....

Gdog:
Ok dumb question..but....unable to get my pic small enuff to fit as an avatar..any help? just got photoshop cs2 so..........
thanks!!
if you have PS just go to image size and change largest pixel dimension to 100, then go to file menu and choose save for web , that should make it work for you.

NadMat:
if you have PS just go to image size and change largest pixel dimension to 100, then go to file menu and choose save for web , that should make it work for you.
If you don't have PS you can download Irfan for free, it's what I use to re-size pics. :thumb:

Irfan

Gdog:
lol...nice observation..yes...it is def. small. however, it is ok now..thanks for the help!!
Looks good, and the demensions are just right. Had I been working with the original pic with more original detail, I might have offered a choice between that you have it and one of 100 x 100 a litte tighter on the Splendid Toad, but - it's good...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom