Avalon Harbor Cleanup Feb 23 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catalina Diver Supply will rent tanks and weights or provide fills. They are open all weekend.
I bring my own.

This time I will bring my own 100HP too.

Should we go and check out the Valiant afterward?

See you Saturday

I_AM

Just donated seven (7) of my DVD's for the raffle.

SCUBA Luv has some larger steel tanks although I don't know if they are already spoken for.

I_AM: I keep looking for a day with decent vis, but this is one of those winters when we haven't had many such days. It was 20-30 ft in the dive park this weekend. I got about the same at the three dive sites we dove today (Bird Rock, Middle or Isthmus Reef and Hen Rock). It opened up a bit below about 80 ft. A bit of current on two of the dives although nothing outrageous.

I_AM: I keep looking for a day with decent vis, but this is one of those winters when we haven't had many such days. It was 20-30 ft in the dive park this weekend.

Dr. Bill,
don't worry ... our day will come :wink:

Regards,

I_AM

Just a few last minute thoughts...

- bring your c-card
- bring your waivers
- listen to the DM's briefing
- have a good time and be safe

See you there!

I've got crew rotation this weekend at the Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber; y'all have fun & be safe, and I sincerely hope not to see any of you arrive at Big Fisherman Cove this weekend on a stretcher. . .

Karl Huggins, the Chamber Program Manager may be over there in Avalon helping staff the kayak patrols: say hi, introduce yourselves and buy a Chamber T-shirt --support our very important function as much as you can!

I'll be there with the Ocean Adventures Dive Co crew at Green Pier.

See ya'll there.

Back
Top Bottom