Austin Happy Hour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I and little bro' will be there, course we are currently just TSD wannabes. But if I actually make it in to pick up reg from shop tonight, I may talk him into a quick dive Saturday to check out reg off of Wentz Park, so may get a chance to run into some TSD's before HH and in water so I can become an 'official' swamp diver.

I'm going to try to run in for that but can't leave until 6 - Do you think y'all will still be there at 7PM?

I am a little amused! I could go to Dallas & Houston to meet the group easily,k then this one is right in the middle of family conflicts!!!

Hope to see y'all

Larry and Mack.....

I would suspect we'll still be there around 7. From past get togethers, not everyone will get there right at 4. They'll dribble in for a while. It'll take some time to get seated, drink orders taken and menu selections made. Not to mention all the visiting in between all that.

I won't be able to make it, but if -=>Larry<=- or Mack make it, have a drink for me guys!

The happy hour was a hoot! We had a great time at The Oasis despite the dreary weather.

Let's do it again soon!

Also, as Dee suggested, let's plan our camping/diving weekend after the weather and water warms up!

D.

Hey, it was great meeting everyone! I had a really good time. Camping AND diving? Can it really get any better then that?

When does Lake Travis start warming up to a 3 mm type of temperature?

:)

Hemlon:
When does Lake Travis start warming up to a 3 mm type of temperature?

:)

We're looking early to mid summer for a 3 mil, and that's just good in the top of the water column... To get where you can wear a 3 mil down to 100, you're looking at August time frame...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom