Austin Happy Hour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was great finally meeting Hemlon, Shaggy and AggieDad and seeing the other Swampers again. Thanks to Chris and Melissa for their great hospitality!

For your viewing pleasure....

Hemlon and Shaggy
P2252787.jpg

ChrisPete and RumBum
P2252784.jpg

Steve, Don and texasparrothead
P2252785.jpg

AggieDad and wife Gail
P2252786.jpg

Now I have even a BETTER chance of connecting the board names to the faces! - Now to start working on the regular day names!!!!

MACK_Diver, Shaggie & I continued on to Marks retirement party - So it was a serioiusly good diving social evening.

Thanks to All for waiting for me!

It was great seeing you again, Larry. Wish we could have visited longer. Maybe you can join us this summer for a dive/picnic/camp/*thing*!

It was nice seeing you at Boomers Larry. It was a nice send off for Mark and Lori, and the band was really rockin' too!

Sounds like me and bro' missed out. He wasn't feeling good, head cold or something, and I was over helping one of buddies with some computer issues. He is one of buddies with boat so needed some extra goodwill factor to help get him and his boat out to travis for some diving. Pics looked good, maybe I can now recognize some of you TSD's if I should see you out at lake.

Dee:
It was great seeing you again, Larry. Wish we could have visited longer. Maybe you can join us this summer for a dive/picnic/camp/*thing*!

Any get-together is good, even when brief. I'll look forward to the "dive/picnic/camp/*thing*" - while reserving the right to drive home for my comfy bed!

shaggie:
It was nice seeing you at Boomers Larry. It was a nice send off for Mark and Lori, and the band was really rockin' too!

Way past my expectations for a local bar - kept me up way past my intended leave time too! - SO..... GOOD!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom