Austin Divers: Which LDS is your favorite?

Which Austin LDS is your favorite?

• Tom's Dive and Swim

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Scubaland (North or South)

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Austin Aqua Sports

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Dive World (I or II)

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Oak Hill Scuba

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • other

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O2BBubbleFree:
And a misprint. Shouldn't that be 183/Anderson Mill?
Oh crap, its supposed to be 183. Sorry, its Monday, cant type kurrektly :)

cyklon_300:
no one is voting for Deep Blue, no wait, they folded...er Ocean's Window, nope they're gone,too...how about Pisces, or Double-D, or Aquatic Adventures...no, all 86d...

Pruning of the vine...

Because they all go to Scuba Point, no, uhhhh, Scuba International, no maybe it was The Great Outdoors...or was it Austin Scuba Center, no, wait a minute, it must be Scuba Etc...then again, maybe not. Must be See Sea Divers.....

I have had recent e-mail visits with Robert at Scubaland and he has done a good job at answering some questions, and his replies are timely.

Used to be TSS on 620(showing my age here), with Toms as second, now use both Toms and Scubaland north, but will 'shop' all shops when happen to be in their neighborhood with some time on hands. Going to Scubaland N today to pick up my freshly serviced reg, and also by Toms to see if they have a SQ unlimited pro I can look over. That is if my appointment with client goes as planned. Otherwise, Toms may get put off a while, but will be picking up my reg regardless.

I like Aqua Sports and Tom's. Dive World has been good to me. Scubaland is O.K.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom