August (HOT!!) Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MargaritaMike - 7/24-8/7 - Villa Torre Blanca - Tres Pelicanos
GameChanger (Mike) - 7/30 - 8/6 @ Blue Angel >Blue Angel
Dan G 7/29-8/3 Villa Aldora/Aldora
jlyle Aug 3 - 24 @ Scuba Club Cozumel
Mahidoodi (Mo + fam) Aug 4-11 Iberostar/ Dressel Divers
Del & Joanne Aug 5th-15 El Cid/Dive With Martin
mathewjen + fam Aug 6-13 Hotel Cozumel/Dive with Martin/Dive Paradise
Sh0rtBus Aug 8-11 El Cid/Dimi Scuba Tours (Scuba Toys Trip)
yle +2 Aug 8-13 Dive with Martin
uiowa96 + fam Aug 8-13 Scuba Club
Snoweman Aug 16-21 Casa Mexicana/Blue XTC
Dandy Don Aug 16-23 Mary Carmen/Salty Endeavors
beechdiver (Bill & Renate) Aug 17-24 Hotel Cozumel/ 3P
etexdiver & jtexdiver Aug 17-26 Hotel Cozumel/ Tres Pelicanos
dflaher (Dan) 8/21-28 Suites Bahia/Tres Pelicanos
ScubaBird (+ 2) Aug 27-Sept 4 Villa Lloyd/Aldora
tiger1974 Aug 30-Sept 3 Villablanca/Scuba Luis

Hey, folks. We're creeping towards our dates. I am headed to PDC today for a week of instruction in cave diving. I do not know what my connectivity will be like. I'll try to update the list when I can. Enjoy! :)

It's pretty hot down here in PDC. Cenote water is rather cool, though, so that helps.

It's pretty hot down here in PDC. Cenote water is rather cool, though, so that helps.
What cenote(s) are you diving? I did Casa Cenote, The Pit, and Dos Ojos last month and it was low to mid 70's, which was nice. I was in a Shark Skin top, my swim suit, and a dive skin and was perfectly comfortable.

What cenote(s) are you diving? I did Casa Cenote, The Pit, and Dos Ojos last month and it was low to mid 70's, which was nice. I was in a Shark Skin top, my swim suit, and a dive skin and was perfectly comfortable.

Ponderosa both days so far. I am taking a cavern course and it is a good teaching cenote since it has a large open water area.

A little help. I've been searching through some threads, but they are a little old. Will mid-August be a good time to help baby sea turtles get from their nests to the sea? If so, is anyone going to participate in it this year. It's my understanding a car is needed. I don't plan on renting a car during my visit, but I would like to participate in this adventure. Please reply or send a message. Thanks.

I’ve done it in August. Didn’t need a car. Rode their little truck. I’d love to do it again. Bring rubber gloves.

Jones'ing for a dive, figured on swapping some days with a co-worker and coming down the 4th thru the 13th depending on flight availability. Tres Pelicanos, of course.

Jones'ing for a dive, figured on swapping some days with a co-worker and coming down the 4th thru the 13th depending on flight availability. Tres Pelicanos, of course.
I hear that man! I'm counting days until 8/8 for my trip w/ Scuba Toys. We have out meet & greet next week.

Back
Top Bottom