Aug 8th MAG boat dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are some masks that will help against the Sea Nettle attack...

6egrdh.jpg

2mwc7b4.jpg

16hm3bq.jpg

t8swzt.jpg

14desdl.jpg
Here we go Mikes getting new gear again!:shakehead:

Here we go Mikes getting new gear again!:shakehead:

No Brewski,

You are wrong, these masks are for those that want extra protection from the stings, as noted, I said "will help against the attacks", I never implied 100% protection.

You might want to try one to protect your mustache, I would hate to see Carrie kiss you after a dive and get stung because of that mustache of yours.... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Much love comming your way, Big Ron...... :D:D:D

Ron....

Don't give him any encouragment....

MikeG.... The damn thing sucks and you don't want it!!!:popcorn:

Hey Ernst,

You are funny, brother I'm done buying equipment, I have all I need and am having a great time diving it...

Just ask anyone that dove with me at the MAG, I dove both dives successful with all my gear, not new anymore, it's old... :D

That day was disasterous to divers that got sick and couldn't make the second or first dive....

It was a blast and wish you could've been there, did you see the video I took of Brewski laying on his lazy behind, flopping like a fish out of water, getting the royal treatment from the deck hand?

Since I have you and Ron on topic, Jim, what is your experience with those masks, have you tried them? Have you recommended them to your students.

I value your opinion because you are in close contact with Dolphin Scuba and all their products, I trust your opinion Jim, you to Brewski.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of those face masks? How do you clear one if it begins to flood?

Thanks,

MG

Hey Ernst,

You are funny, brother I'm done buying equipment, I have all I need and am having a great time diving it...

Just ask anyone that dove with me at the MAG, I dove both dives successful with all my gear, not new anymore, it's old... :D

That day was disasterous to divers that got sick and couldn't make the second or first dive....

It was a blast and wish you could've been there, did you see the video I took of Brewski laying on his lazy behind, flopping like a fish out of water, getting the royal treatment from the deck hand?

Since I have you and Ron on topic, Jim, what is your experience with those masks, have you tried them? Have you recommended them to your students.

I value your opinion because you are in close contact with Dolphin Scuba and all their products, I trust your opinion Jim, you to Brewski.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of those face masks? How do you clear one if it begins to flood?

Thanks,

MG

:popcorn:

It's all true - MikeG was wearing the same gear he did the last time I dove with him, at Lobos. He's on some kind of streak! (please don't tell him anything compelling about FFMs)

Well, to be fair... I could've made the second dive, especially if I'd known that you guys were staying in calmer waters. I get boat-sick, not sea-sick... Puke and rally! :D

I don't regret my decision to get off with Brandon though, and if nothing else it makes for a great story. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom