AUE is getting a boat sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent him a pm and also e mail, just want to no how much to send him, thats all
want book and t shirt

While I have been defending Mike through this because the details of his deal are his to set, but if you have sent him PM's and emails, I too would likely be upset. He has been active on this board recently so there is no reason to not respond one way or the other (even if only to say "Bugger off!"). Bottom line is, if any of us does not like his deal, thinks it discriminatory or whatever, we have the free choice NOT to deal with him. Had I not just bought a palacial estate the size of TX (or just a little smaller :wink:) then I would have already sent him his money. But, if I sent him an email saying I wanted to buy but needed to know how much and got no answer....I too would be frustrated.

You are :surrender: stop kidding everyone, you would have given up by now : D

FYI - All joking aside, I am sure that Mike has stopped paying attention to us in here . . . I don;t blame him really . . .

I agree that he has but PM and email are independant of this now completely hijacked thread. I am amazed that we are still on topic with LB and I in here :D. Hopefully Mike sorts out your request SDIVER679.

And I really wish people would stop waving their underwear around on a stick in an effort to dry it out :surrender:

I agree that he has but PM and email are independant of this now completely hijacked thread. I am amazed that we are still on topic with LB and I in here :D. Hopefully Mike sorts out your request SDIVER679.

And I really wish people would stop waving their underwear around on a stick in an effort to dry it out :surrender:

true . . . maybe the PM's are as well written as some of mine . . .

true . . . maybe the PM's are NOT as well written as some of mine . . .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh sorry you were serious for the first time ever. I mean yes you write very well :D. BTW I added the missing word above :rofl3:

BTW....is it now AV stealing time?

no because I have to go home now, but I did find an AWESOME one :D :D :rofl3:

Who wears underwear?

I read in another thread that you don't and I am still trying to get the fork through my nose into my brain to get rid of the memory of reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom