AUE is getting a boat sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that are bitching about the deal that Mike put together on HIS books, how about you go into business for yourself and make sure Mike pays a premium for shipping it to where he is in the world. That is the good thing about being in business for yourself.....you can do business your way. If you choose to charge more to California residents because you hate their govenor :)cool2:"Sarah Connor?" "Yes" BOOM), that is your choice. So, accept what he has offered or offer to negotiate but they are Mike's books to sell as he sees fit, so quit whining.

Got the books over the weekend. Thanks, they look good. I can't wait to dig in.

do you even know how to read?

Whats the point, he doesnt respond to a donation

hmmm.... he took my paypal. I didn't get a detailed note or anything saying he got it, but 2 days later the book showed up in my mailbox. so I have no complaints.

Randy43068 :
Got books over the weekend. Thanks, they look good. I can't wait to dig in.

do you even know how to read?

When he said that he "can't wait to dig in", he meant with his crayons.

Barney sent a box of crayons with the book for him to color in the pictures. ( most of the pictures aren't in color.)

:D

Did you try and E-mail the guy?

not just PM the guy?

Go to his website and see if you could find another way to contact him? or are you just bitching about it in this thread?

:popcorn:

If i donate can i get a t shirt included
logical question.
hey aue-mike, whats the donation for a signed copy of your book, plus a large t shirt
again, same question asked, just phrased differently . . .
donation thru paypal
is this a continuation of your previous post?
Letz get to the point of ops question
what is the point?
Hey mike ask question about donation
Wanna come back and sober this up for us?
Whats the point, he doesnt respond to a donation
is this a question, or a statement? Have you made a donation already?
Still waiting for mike to respond
see my post above this one for a response to this . . .

OMG people, it is over. LetterBoy is making fun of someone elses grammatical errors. I believe I read a prophecy that this would happen come the end of time. :hmmm: and I am at work. Damn.

OMG people, it is over. LetterBoy is making fun of someone elses grammatical errors. I believe I read a prophecy that this would happen come the end of time. :hmmm: and I am at work. Damn.

I now have cramps from stifling my hysterical laughter :rofl3: :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom