AUE is getting a boat sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its in each and every one of my posts - right under my real name. Look down just a wee bit and you might see it...
Sorry - don't see anything. If you have it in a sig, not the most helpful place for critical information related to a post, since many people (such as myself) have their settings set to NOT show sigs. See attached to see what your posts look like here.

But even if I were to determine that you were a worthy cause that I would love to support - your advertisement of a discriminatory shipping policy would be enough to keep me from doing so. Hell, for all I know, your "48 state" shipping policy could be rooted in the belief that the other two states use non-American currency anyway (and yes, I once had an on-line vendor tell me this).

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 70
Will you consider shipping the product outside of the continental US if shipping costs are covered? Or will you actually only ship to the continental US?

Just complaining about the discriminatory policy.

Your OP didn't say what "AUE" is, what it does, why it needs a dive boat - or even give the address of its website. Kinda hard to muster up any courage to "donate" lacking this sort of information.

Up this way - AUE stands for "Alaska Underwater Explorers". But given your shipping policy, I doubt that you are soliciting for them :)

Don't be an ass, just buy the damn book.

Will you consider shipping the product outside of the continental US if shipping costs are covered? Or will you actually only ship to the continental US?

Canadians can read? Oh I know, you only want it for the pictures. :wink:

Canadians can read? Oh I know, you only want it for the pictures. :wink:

Read? Nope! I thought it was a pop-up book :D. Just kidding. I think the OP has books that people outside of the continental US might want to buy (and pay the shipping). I was simply asking for my own clarification and for anybody else that reads this (and is willing to pay a couple bucks for shipping).

Read? Nope! I thought it was a pop-up book :D. Just kidding. I think the OP has books that people outside of the continental US might want to buy (and pay the shipping). I was simply asking for my own clarification and for anybody else that reads this (and is willing to pay a couple bucks for shipping).

I'll do this JUST for you. If he's got a problem shipping to Canada, I can re-send them to you if that works better.

Sorry - don't see anything. If you have it in a sig, not the most helpful place for critical information related to a post, since many people (such as myself) have their settings set to NOT show sigs. See attached to see what your posts look like here.

But even if I were to determine that you were a worthy cause that I would love to support - your advertisement of a discriminatory shipping policy would be enough to keep me from doing so. Hell, for all I know, your "48 state" shipping policy could be rooted in the belief that the other two states use non-American currency anyway (and yes, I once had an on-line vendor tell me this).

Michigan isn't in the lower 48, is it?
Texas use their own currency, don't they? :D

These books are worth WAY, WAY more than what aue-mike is currently advertising as the price. They are a STEAL at this price -- tons of great info and lots of photos. I know he spent a lot of time on these.

Remember NudeDiver, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Perhaps if you had asked kindly from the start, something might have been arranged; there wasn't any reason to immediately blow up at the OP.

I've had the books for years and really enjoyed them. Well worth the price.
So, Mike, tell us some specifics about the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom