ATTN: FOO sighting!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner:
Yea, I had to go to New York. It's not my favorite thing to do most of the time but it was good for business and fun too sometimes.
Hey... See if any of you race fans recognise the guy I'm in the picture with ! :crafty:

hheeeyyyy....easy on the city!!!

Timeliner:
Hey... See if any of you race fans recognise the guy I'm in the picture with ! :crafty:

That is cool...
:14:

Named Driver of the Century by RACER magazine (January, 2000)

From 1961 through 2000, competed in 879 races, had 111 wins and 109 poles in all forms of motorsports

Kenny

That would be Super Mario -- Mario Andretti! Wow, that must have been really cool! :)

ScubaTexan:
That would be Super Mario

wrong!!!

there's only one Super Mario, and his last name is Lemieux

:14:

Lemme tell you a story about Timeliner hitting a tree about 20 feet off the ground after a jump on a moto-cross bike....

Ouch...Band-aid anyone?

sealskin98:
Lemme tell you a story about Timeliner hitting a tree about 20 feet off the ground after a jump on a moto-cross bike....

Ouch...Band-aid anyone?

That is a true story.
Ouch is right. If the tree didn't kill me the fall after I hit it should have since my bike landed on me. I cracked my helmet and no telling what inside of me. Some big guy came over , woke me up, made sure I was alive, duct taped my visor back on, bent my handle bars back sorta straight, asked how many fingers he was holding up and I was on my way 5 minutes behind and in last place. It was one of the best races I ever had. I was still able to catch up and finish 6th out of 350 people in a 50 mile cross country event.

Always invest in the proper safty equipment !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom