ATTN: FOO sighting!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW Ken, you might add Twinklez to the Northern Clan if you get the chance. She dove with Truckdiver and kevreid Saturday, then Truckdiver, Twobit, Mr. Foo and myself Sunday. Despite diving with a bunch of misfits like us, I think she'll be ok :wink:

Firefyter:
BTW Ken, you might add Twinklez to the Northern Clan if you get the chance. She dove with Truckdiver and kevreid Saturday, then Truckdiver, Twobit, Mr. Foo and myself Sunday. Despite diving with a bunch of misfits like us, I think she'll be ok

Look again, Tom.....I've already added her :)

ScubaTexan:
Look again, Tom.....I've already added her :)

Cool..... just like me to ask for something I already have, huh?...LOL

Firefyter:
Cool..... just like me to ask for something I already have, huh?...LOL

LOL....I added her Saturday night, when I got home

Firefyter:
Mike, I thought you said you went to BB Saturday? I'm not sure who you saw or when, but Foo was most def with us Sunday :D

We had so much fun playin' with the catfish that we went back again the next day.

Are you sure you had the real Foo there?

sealskin98:
I have my doubts that the real Foo made that post!

Oh Gawd....Please...it can't BE!! She's either a Twin or a Clone!! The world will NEVER be the same!! :D

I'll tell ya... I was coming up to the docks with a class and there she was... standing there watching Mr. Foo heading out with the guys for a dive... I was SO shocked almost had to perform a rescue RIGHT THERE!!!

Foo was really there folks,,,I even got a big hug from her!!!!!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom