ATTN: FOO sighting!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner.... YUP I think ST is right on this one..... it's YOUR vision this time..... :pilot:

Foo Sighting Confirmed... and wearing a TSD T-shirt!!! :D

tx.lakerats:
Timeliner.... YUP I think ST is right on this one..... it's YOUR vision this time..... :pilot:

What you said Dude...
I knew that Oklahoma air had to be spiked. :) The worm was pretty good!
What ever the case I still have to stick by my word and keep my confidential sources and sightings secret.

In other words FOO Who ?

Hey! I hear yall talking about me! Good pics, Debraw. (You too, Frank! I remember that day, but I don't think it was last weekend...) We should try to do a big group shot next time. I'm sure you have more pics, since that group was about 4X as big as these show. You and Troy must be doing something right. Thanks again for a great time!

Foo

Timeliner:
I knew that Oklahoma air had to be spiked. :)

Air? What air?

I don't remember having any air....

Frank I hope we see the foopersonator when we go to BB.

You might want to start selling tickets now... ;o)

Foo:
Frank I hope we see the foopersonator when we go to BB.

You might want to start selling tickets now... ;o)

Those Mescal visions are so fleeting and unpredictable, maybe she won't appear again. It might have just been the freshwater Jellyfish that we saw that created the
" Foolusion "
Hey ....
They are having a Big Time Rock Concert up there next month ~LaLa Foo-lusa~ is what I think they are calling it :rock_band

Yea Yea Yea really corny huh ? I'm just full of corn ( and other stuff too )

'Catch Ya'll later next week, I'm off to New York City :cheers:

Timeliner:
Catch Ya'll later next week, I'm off to New York City :cheers:

NEW YORK CITY???

Git a rope.... :hanged:

LOL :laughing:

Get a rope?

Ya may be right...they moved the Pace thing from San Antonio up here to Paris, Campbell's Soup bought it.

Not made in S.A. any more?

Get a rope.

Oh, Frank has to attend a jewelry show in NYC this weekend, the college teaching stuff thing that he does. Way over my head.

sealskin98:
Get a rope?

Ya may be right...they moved the Pace thing from San Antonio up here to Paris, Campbell's Soup bought it.

Not made in S.A. any more?

Get a rope.

Oh, Frank has to attend a jewelry show in NYC this weekend, the college teaching stuff thing that he does. Way over my head.

Yea, I had to go to New York. It's not my favorite thing to do most of the time but it was good for business and fun too sometimes.
Hey... See if any of you race fans recognise the guy I'm in the picture with ! :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom