ATTN: FOO sighting!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy:
Foo was really there folks,,,I even got a big hug from her!!!!!! :)

Did she make you dance on the dock, Alan?? :laughing:

ScubaTexan:
Did she make you dance on the dock, Alan?? :laughing:

LOL-- She did bring that 'sad' topic up!

Hey, are yall trying to confoose me? 'Cause you know it's kinda easy to do...

Hmmm, Mike, Frank... you didn't happen to snap any photos of the alleged Broken Bow Foo, did you? And did she have my credit card?? And what about my Rolex?? And my Ferrari? If there is someone foo enough to impersonate me, more power to her, that should be fun to watch. ha! But tell her I want my credit card back!

And tell her that I will be there Labor Day weekend and will arm-wrestle her for the undisputed title of Queen Foo. snicker...I pity the foo...

:wink:

BTW, I thought Colette was gonna walk on water when she spotted us, she's a riot, can't wait to dive with her someday. And Alan, I will not be satisfied until we get a TexDanceGuy encore, great idea about the dock dance, Ken! Thank you for backing my story, Firefyter and others!

hmmm... Mike... wasn't it you who thought you saw me outside your office one day? Maybe a foopersonator is stalking you? Ya think?

Foo:
hmmm... Mike... wasn't it you who thought you saw me outside your office one day? Maybe a foopersonator is stalking you? Ya think?

You may be right...I think that I'm gonna have to start taking active counter measures.

O.K. Foo look-a-like, lemme see your I.D.

Hmmm...it says Cheryl...hmmm.

Hey, I was just checkin' I.D.

Alright already! Quit hittin' on me!!!

Foo:

Personally, I think Mike is seeing Foo's Gold.....:)

:rofl:
I crack me up.... :laughing:

sealskin98:
You may be right...I think that I'm gonna have to start taking active counter measures.

O.K. Foo look-a-like, lemme see your I.D.

Hmmm...it says Cheryl...hmmm.

Hey, I was just checkin' I.D.

Alright already! Quit hittin' on me!!!

Uh huh... now I get it! You used me to get to some cheap foopersonator named Cheryl! It was a dark and dastardly plot.

But somebody had to do it. So, how did you make out?

tx.lakerats:
OMG!!!! It happened!!!! Foo was actually SIGHTED... CSSP on Sunday!!

Tx.Lakerats:
Son... The heat is playin' tricks on Ya again ! It happens. You know.. I thought I saw Her once out there myself.

Drink plenty of fluids and avoid the Sun and your vision should return in a few days. :crafty:

Sealskin98 (Mike) ... You know, We might have gotten some of that "Wacky Air" up there in Oklahoma. After all... I did find that Mescal worm in the bottom of my Scuba bag when I woke up the next day.

Could the vision have been real ??!

Timeliner:
Tx.Lakerats:
Son... The heat is playin' tricks on Ya again ! It happens. You know.. I thought I saw Her once out there myself.

Drink plenty of fluids and avoid the Sun and your vision should return in a few days. :crafty:

:rofl:

SON???

I don't think it's HER vision that needs to be checked.....I think it might be yours! :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom