Atomic Z3 reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BPaith

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know where some reviews of the new Z3 are? I just purchased one brand new (couldn't justify the B2 like the fiance has), but would really like to read up on them. I know the thing is brand new, but I can't find much info anywhere and Atomic's website doesn't even have it listed.

Last edited:
Well. For what it's worth, I received my Z3 today and took it to the pool at our shop to give it a whirl. Like all Atomics, it was flawless and perfect. The swivel hose is a really nice feature over the Z2. I use my B1 as an octo and hate that it doesn't have a swivel. The fiance has a B2 and its certainly just as nice as hers.

The only thing I did not like was that the 1st stage doesn't have a swivel, however in the grand scheme of things, its not a huge deal.

All in all, for the price I paid ($399), I doubt i'll ever find a regulator as nice as this one in that price range.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom