Atomic B2, Cressi cons. , Aeris Epic, Dive Alert, Suunto comp, Akona Reg bag FS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimbes

New
Reaction score
My wife can no longer dive. I have all her gear to sell. This gear has been used in the ocean probably less than 10 times. We got certified and went on one trip (well, not counting cert in FL). Everything is in "like new" condition. Of course, it's been years since it's been used, so I would recommend it get "looked at" at a dive shop. I can't vouch that all the seals and things are perfect, just because they are about 6 years old. They've all been well taken care of and extremely clean. I'd like to just sell all this as a package, but if nobody will buy it all, then I guess I'll "part it out", but I'd like to give it a little while to see. This is my first post on this board. I know that's not the best way to introduce myself, but I thought a scuba board would be better than Craigslist. So, here's what I have at this time:

Atomic B2, excellent to "like-new" condition. Not checked in years however.
Aeris Epic computer and transmitter. Battery is computer is good. Transmitter - don't know, probably would replace it. All the parts, including PC cable included. See picture.
Cressi mini 2 (I think) console
Suunto (looks like) SK7 retractable Compass
Dive Alert (not newer version)
Akona Regulator bag.

I'd like to get $1100 for all of this. I'll ship to CONUS, but you pick up the paypal expenses.
I'm near Boulder CO if you'd like to take a look at it all in person.

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

• _MG_9963.jpg
    _MG_9963.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 74
  • _MG_9964.jpg
    _MG_9964.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 82
  • _MG_9946.jpg
    _MG_9946.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 91