Atomic Aquatics Venom leakage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PoesSnel

New
Reaction score
Hi,

This has been topic in older posts, but as I have a more recent mask, this can be interesting to other users.
Just back from diving in Bonaire, where suddenly after a year and a half of perfect functioning, my Venom started to leak.
Pictures added. Timestamp is March 2014 (3/14). Up to that date, the Venom-leakage problem seems unsolved ? Can anyone confirm this ? Since which timestamp can we be sure of no leakages. And yes, I love(d) the mask for its fitting and clear view ! Also, the one on the pictures is my second Venom, as the first one had exactly the same problem and was replaced under warranty.
Any remarks welcome.

Kind regards,
PoesSnel

Attachments

• P2290001_01.JPG
    P2290001_01.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 114
  • P2290002_01.JPG
    P2290002_01.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 109
  • P2290004_01.JPG
    P2290004_01.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 109
  • P2290006_01.JPG
    P2290006_01.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 104
Hi @PoesSnel, We wanted to shoot you a message right away so you know we've seen this. My initial thought is that if you are having the same problem as the one replaced by warranty then you should have this one replaced too. However, I am sending this message to the customer service team for further review. Thank you for including images. This really helps.

OK ! Thx for the fast reply ! I live in Belgium. The store where I ordered my first Venom, and also replaced the first one, doesn't exist anymore. Should I sent my second Venom to the Aquatics-distributor in Germany or should I search another store in Belgium to have it replaced ? What' the best option ?

INFO :
After sending an e-mail on sunday-evening 6th March to Martin in Germany, he responded monday-noon the 7th with the request to sent the leaking Venom. Afterwards I've sent the "bad" Venom to Martin on wednesday 9th March by standard mail from Belgium to Germany and received a new mask on Monday 14th !!!
I really wanted to mention this, because this is 5/5-star support ! Thank you Atomic Aquatics ! They've earned a good Belgian Beer (Duvel) :cheers: ! Next week I buy the frameless for my wife :wink:

I always love seeing good customer support. GG, Atomic!

INFO :
After sending an e-mail on sunday-evening 6th March to Martin in Germany, he responded monday-noon the 7th with the request to sent the leaking Venom. Afterwards I've sent the "bad" Venom to Martin on wednesday 9th March by standard mail from Belgium to Germany and received a new mask on Monday 14th !!!
I really wanted to mention this, because this is 5/5-star support ! Thank you Atomic Aquatics ! They've earned a good Belgian Beer (Duvel) :cheers: ! Next week I buy the frameless for my wife :wink:
Thank you for the update! We are happy we would fix the problem!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom