Atomic Aquatics Low Iron Glass Mask.... Worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dukenukem

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Recently, I've been collecting equipment in order to start diving again, and I purchased the mask listed above per the reccomendation of the sales man ( I know.... :no: ) . I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the price difference versus another brand. I already know I overpaid for them, but I like shopping locally and supporting the dive shops.
Thanks so much,
Dylan

If one of these http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=AtomicMasks is what you are talking about, I have had one for about a year and really like it. It fit the best on my face of the dozen or so I tried on so I bought it. If you're buying it just for the especially clear glass then I'd probably save my money. I don't really notice a difference in what I see through the glass of this v. my other masks. Of course I dive in murky lakes Texas.

If you need a good mask and it fits well, these will certainly do the job. There are cheaper masks out there and one of them may fit better. If it does, buy it. Masks are about fit, fit and fit.

Exactly the one. I've never had a problem with fit regarding a mask, so that isn't really an issue. Thanks for your response!

Back
Top Bottom