Atmos 2 Computer Blow Out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys:
Just give me a call and we will get a Atmos 2 heading your way... at that price they are going fast.

Well I did it and placed the order. Now anxiously waiting for it to arrive. Plus I have a few friends who may be interested as well. They want to see mine first. :D

Thanks Joe!

Mark from Quebec :14:

m3830431:
Are there any left?

According to their website they still are showing them at that price....Joe and Larry are great people they will take care of you no worries :D

I just went and took a quick count and we have around 150 Atmos 2 wrist version left... However with the Holiday shopping they are going fast around 10 a day so at that rate we should run out around mid December... So take advantage of them while they last!

We have changed or hours for the holidays to help with your shopping...
Mon-Thurs 10-9, Fri 10-7, Sat 9-6 and Sun 12-5

Thanks

Joe

Got the two I ordered a week ago yesterday -- can't wait for X-mas so I can give the Wife hers, and play with mine :)

Thanks, guys!

scubatoys:
... they are going fast around 10 a day so at that rate we should run out around mid December... So take advantage of them while they last!

Looks like I may not be able to wait for mine to arrive before ordering some for my buddies.... I hope it arrives soon. :eyebrow:

Mark :coffee:

parrotheaddiver:
According to their website they still are showing them at that price....Joe and Larry are great people they will take care of you no worries :D

I already bought one from them a few years ago. But for that price it makes a great backup

$202.46 or $269.96 plus your shipping.

I know Larry would match the price but I bought one at diverdirect for less as mentioned above. Gotta share my money.

After researching the Atmos 2, I decided to buy one after receiving a Divers Direct promo email (I'm in S. FL so they are a local shop). But, then I read all the talk here with all the mention of ScubaToys and all their references, so I asked them to match and they did (also matched the price on the UK eLED SLV4 - or is it SVL4?). And, with their price match, I save sales tax, and their shipping costs are significantly lower. And, reading all the references, I feel very comfortable thinking they'll take care of me if there are any future problems.

I can't wait to get out and try my new Atmos2!

Back
Top Bottom