Atmos 2 Computer Blow Out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leo:
Great post floater, just the kind of response I was looking for...

Sonny, why do you say the Atmos 2 at DD is not Nitrox? The first feature listed reads:

Features:
Nitrox programmable (21-50%)

Thanks!

The Atmos 2 at DD looks the same to me as the one scubatoys is selling. However, it may or may not be cheaper once you factor in the USB cable (if you want it), the 10% discount scubatoys gives SB members if you call and the shipping.

leo:
I was just going to post regarding this computer - anyone have any experience to share with regard to the Aeris Atmos 2 computer for a first computer for an experienced (200+ dives) air-only (so far...) tropical waters diver? Thanks!
I bought mine from scubatoys in August for my computer hating wife and she loves it. I tried to trade her for my aladin prime not a chance.

Go for it great computer for the money(it is about $50 dollars less now.)

Would the additional 10% still apply for a nitrox class taken over a year ago? Yeah, I know...that's probably reaching, hehe.

That's where the issue lies...I took the class over a year ago, just never cashed in on the 10% discount.

WreckHunter:
Divers outlet is having a similar sale. I wonder if Aeros is phasing it out and that is why the sales.
Pretty much looks that way. The one good thing about it is that if it goes bad, had an Atmos 1 do that, Scubatoys will replace it with a XR2. If they won't then Aeris said they would.

Well it looks like I will have an XR1 and a Atmos 2. Finally convinced myself that I wanted nitrox when I dove the Oriskany.

torrey:
That's where the issue lies...I took the class over a year ago, just never cashed in on the 10% discount.

That’s no a problem.. Just give me a call and we will work it out!

Thanks

Joe

scubatoys:
That’s no a problem.. Just give me a call and we will work it out!

Thanks

Joe

Dang it! You're making my Christmas more difficult. I had already talked myself out of a computer last week, now you've got me reconsidering.

scubatoys:
:blinking: Uh... Joe. Did you think I wouldn't notice this post?

Ok, I refuse to have you out do me. I know we don't allow the 10% scubaboard discount on closeouts... but let's wave it on the Atmos 2. So we'll do your pricing, and the ScubaBoard guys can still get 10% off that... but to make them suffer a little... We'll make them call and talk to Joe to get the deal.:rofl3:

You know you guys really should put the NON-toll-free number in your signature. Saves me from hunting it down on your site; Since it does not work in Canada! OK, for my first dive computer I was considering the Mares M2, but the info on this one seems so good and the price unbelieveable. Now if only I could call when you were open. :)

I hope Joe's there tomorrow. I almost bought a used M2 on eBay for about the same price.

I'll do my research tonight and make my call tomorrow.

Mark in Quebec (where my toll-free number works in the U.S.) :14:

That’s a good tip... we will put it in the signature today.

Just give me a call and we will get a Atmos 2 heading your way... at that price they are going fast.

Thanks

Joe

Back
Top Bottom