Atmos 2 Computer Blow Out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ordered 2 myself today,along with a bcd that was on sale. First time ordering from Scubatoys. Didn't get ahold of Larry or Joe, but Kip took care of me and was very helpful with another order of gear I am researching. Order should be out tommorrow, and probably in my hand later this week. Can't wait

FWIW, I went to my LDS yesterday. They had virtually no selection, cheapest computer thay had on hand was around $900.00 (We can order you anything you want, you just have to pay special shipping), couldn't answer any questions ("I'll have to ask the owner." " When will he be back?" "Oh, I think in 2 weeks or so"), but I did get a shiny Scubapro catalog. If I'm not mistaken the catalog shows what gear they did have on hand is mostly discontinued stock.

Way to go Scubatoys, you guys are doing it right.

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. But it was sent to my PO Box. So it may take a wee bit longer to get here than usual. I'm hoping it is in tomorrow's mail. I may need to buy more so I'm anxious to see it before they (ST and DD) sell out.

Mark :14:

Hi Joe,

What do you charge for shipping to Oz, down under? (Australia) - with the Download cable?

Cheers

We get a special rate from UPS since Larry was on the cover of their magazine last year! So now with our discounted international UPS Express service, you will normally get delivery in 3-4 business days. And with the discount, as an example... If you got a computer and downloader it will weigh about 3 lbs. Going to the UK it would be $39.31, to Australia it is $41.15, to Denmark, $48.05. Just using our shopping cart may not show the correct shipping charge.

The best way would be to give us a call and we will get you the correct amount! Or just put it in your cart, and in the notes - say you realize the shipping will be about 45 bucks or so... and we'll blast it right out. Remember the first pound is the most expensive so the more you get the better the value!

And if you need a shipping quote on a larger order - just email us or PM.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Joe

Ordered it on Tuesday, got it on Friday.
That's unbelievable quick! And the service... And the price... :D
Joe & Larry, that's amazing! Are you guys from this Universe? :alien_2:

Wow! :lightning Thanks Larry and Joe. I didn't expect that. Ordered it Tuesday Night - Arrived Friday (and I'm 1/2 way around the world!)

Thanks heaps!

Ordered last Monday, received on Thursday. They forgot to give me the SB discount, but when I asked about it they had it fixed within two minutes. Excellent customer service...

Thanks guys...

P.S. Doesn't anyone leave feedback? I can't believe they've only got a +4 rating...

TheDavil:
P.S. Doesn't anyone leave feedback? I can't believe they've only got a +4 rating...

I don't know.... I've ordered 2 of them and still have no score myself. So I do not think that even they have time for this. But, I'll add my 2 cents for them.

Mark :eyebrow:

One more vote for Scubatoys. I also bought an Atmos 2 from them. Ordered on Thursday and recieved it on Monday. Now I can't wait to dive with it. Friendly guys and great service.

Just ordered my Atmos 2 from Larry!! He actually talked me out of buying a more expensive computer (from him!!) and into the Atmos...obviously these guys are looking out for the diver as much if not more than their profit margins. Thanks guys ill be back for more!!

Scuba-Jay

Back
Top Bottom