Atlanta area divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha! When I saw this thread I was going to tag you! Glad you saw it! :). Hope you guys are doing well! Let me know the next time you are in in N FL, we should do Ginnie or Peacock!

West Midtown / GA Tech area here. Thanks for reviving the thread.

Ha! When I saw this thread I was going to tag you! Glad you saw it! :). Hope you guys are doing well! Let me know the next time you are in in N FL, we should do Ginnie or Peacock!

Howdy! We ARE doing great. We finally feel like we are diving the doubles, not the doubles are diving us! With the weather warming up, we'll be hitting Jocassee again. We'll be back in N FL at some point.

No. I'm not here to share pictures of cats or let people know where I am or what I'm eating. This is an educational/informational site as far as I'm concerned.

Okay, maybe The Pub is the social media arm of SB. I try to stay out of there.

Agreed. I view this site as a resource, not to tell people what I do every 30 minutes and when I have to poop.

anyone interested in Diveland on Saturday?

Sure. Come on down to Grand Cayman. You might be late for our morning dives, but we have a night dive planned, too. :)

Sure. Come on down to Grand Cayman. You might be late for our morning dives, but we have a night dive planned, too. :)

Diveland is in Glencoe, Alabama...not the Caribbean....

Visibility was over 100 ft at 60 ft depth

I live in the Atlanta area and am looking for some dive buddies/trips. Maybe meet up have a glass of scotch or four, and maybe plan some dives.

I prefer Macallan 12.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom