Atlanta area divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally I HATE social media sites like Facebook, twitter, etc. I am not a member and refuse to participate in those sites.
I am really open to meeting fellow Atlanta divers, but work a rotating 12. If I am scheduled to work I have to work. If I'm off, then it's fair game. I get 7 days off straight every 5 weeks. Other than that I work a 3 on 3 off 4 on 4 off type of shift I'm headed to WPB for a dive Tuesday morning if anyone wants to tag along. I'm headed out Monday afternoon/evening. It's late notice but the offer is there.

Bremen area here

GlennL I'm a little further east of you in the Madison area. I am currently working offshore so can't make it. Right now I don't have a set schedule so maybe once I do we can figure out a date for a meet and great that works for everyone.

Personally I HATE social media sites like Facebook, twitter, etc. I am not a member and refuse to participate in those sites.
I am really open to meeting fellow Atlanta divers, but work a rotating 12. If I am scheduled to work I have to work. If I'm off, then it's fair game. I get 7 days off straight every 5 weeks. Other than that I work a 3 on 3 off 4 on 4 off type of shift I'm headed to WPB for a dive Tuesday morning if anyone wants to tag along. I'm headed out Monday afternoon/evening. It's late notice but the offer is there.

Isn't this site "social media"?

Isn't this site "social media"?

No. I'm not here to share pictures of cats or let people know where I am or what I'm eating. This is an educational/informational site as far as I'm concerned.

Okay, maybe The Pub is the social media arm of SB. I try to stay out of there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom