Athens Scuba Park July 23 and 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k ellis

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey me and some fellow divers from the Tulsa Aquanauts are planning to go to Athens on July 23 and 24. We are planning to have any where from 6 to 20 divers there but its still early to tell but would love to meet other divers too. If your interested in meeting up down there let us know!

Tulsa Aquanauts (Tulsa, OK) - Meetup

If anyone is interested I think 20 people from our local group are scheduled to go now. Just an update :D

I'll head out there, I took off. My parents are coming in on the 23rd, but they can wait another day.

Cool we will be located near dock number 3. We will have a banner too at some point in the morning that says tulsa aquanauts :)Well see you there :)

I will see you there then.

I might be able to make it out too!

Just trying to see if anyone else has decided to join us. I think we have no close to 30 people going on this trip. If your interested let me know??? :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom