Athens Scuba Park For Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Good PR is more important than nickel and diming people.
Foo

You're right, but a good laugh at two blondes is priceless...or should I say two greens?? :D

Firefyter:
You're right, but a good laugh at two blondes is priceless...or should I say two greens?? :D

Verrrrrry funny, Thomas. I shall get you for that one.

Sooooooooooo tempting. I've been wanting to get out of Houston. Now, if we could just move it out to the hill country......

Let's see.....$1,000,000 divided by 33,885 Scubaboard members equals $29.51 per person. I could afford that! :D

ScubaTexan:
Let's see.....$1,000,000 divided by 33,885 Scubaboard members equals $29.51 per person. I could afford that! :D

Okay... I think you have a grand idea, ScubaTexan. In fact, I like the idea so much that I will be willing to be the one to collect the money, although it might get a little burdensome. If all 33,885 members will please send $29.51 (money orders & cash only, please) to:

Nobody's Foo
321 Blastoff
Disappearing Trails, Texas

I'm just nice this way, no need to thank me...

Foo

Foo:
Okay... I think you have a grand idea, ScubaTexan. In fact, I like the idea so much that I will be willing to be the one to collect the money, although it might get a little burdensome. If all 33,885 members will please send $29.51 (money orders & cash only, please) to:

Nobody's Foo
321 Blastoff

Foo

Do you accept Lone Star card?

Anyone have any idea what he wants for it? I know I could not afford it but just curious. Don't think there is enough sand in the world to cover up all that clay. Are there really fish in there? Never saw one when I have dived there. Seemed like a dead zone as compared to Clear Springs.

The best way to make a small fortune in the dive industry is to start with a large fortune. :D

Foo:

Nobody's Foo
321 Blastoff

Foo
but i thought your address is :06: ;
Foo Who
1 Foolish Way
Trick um, Texas :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom