Athen's June 4th anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflexsol:
Debraw, you know the conditions? I would like to join if the water is warmer. I just have a 3mil.

melanie and i just have a 3mil... the water there is 81 deg surface, 82 bottom (seems backward) i got the stats from here: http://www.athensscubapark.com/events.asp

however, the rain today might change it a bit???

I would like to join you guys for a couple of dives on saturday. This is the first time I'm coming to this place. Where do u guys normally rent the equipment?

iflexsol:
I would like to join you guys for a couple of dives on saturday. This is the first time I'm coming to this place. Where do u guys normally rent the equipment?

You may rent gear from our shop www.siscuba.com or rent from Athens Scuba Park. If renting from us,,,stop by today and pick up your gear for tomm.,,,,that way your set!

iflexsol:
Debraw, you know the conditions? I would like to join if the water is warmer. I just have a 3mil.

Approximately 83 degrees, You will be fine in a 3mm! Come join us!

texdiveguy:
You may rent gear from our shop www.siscuba.com or rent from Athens Scuba Park. If renting from us,,,stop by today and pick up your gear for tomm.,,,,that way your set!

Rent at SIS if you can, from my experience at Athens they will nickle and dime you to death on rentals. Not trying to be negative, because they were nice, but it was costly.

A 3mm should be more than adequate, it's nice, warm, shallow water. I hear reports of great vis there right now, so have some great dives and lots of fun with this great group!

Foo

Sorry guys. I have to go to SFO :- ) . Last minute plans. I will make it next week.

It's sorta like the circus there... so remember, Don't lose your air fill ticket! I droped mine by accedent once and even though I was one of only 5 people at the park and had just bought the thing they just laughed and made me buy another one.
Coupons, tokens, poker chips, tickets, they are all the same thing. They use them because they can't trust the folks that work for them. (Hey man... I really want that guy filling my air cylinder!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom