Ask A Cop!!! Post Your Questions Here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wb10005:
... I AM a Homicide guy in big old City of Chicago...

ATTENTION ALL SCUBA BOARD MEMBERS: WB10005 admits to being a "homicide guy". Be on the lookout for him and if located, stop and advise Chicago PD!!!

And now for something completely different....

Great to have you aboard, brother. You stay safe as well!

LOL ----- nice bust, TJ. Seriously --

I have been w/ CPD 10 years. Just got back from playing a benefit for 2 Milw. Cty. Deps that went down in a helo chasing some scumbag that murdered one of our Officers (Brenda Sexton RIP) ............. We played the bagpipes there at the Milw. Zoo......... www.pdcpd.org ...... I love WISCONSIN --------- no love for the WIS State Po-Po though. They actually gave me a warning ticket in my F'n unmarked while I was up there on business !!!!!!!!!!!

Be safe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh -- TJ ---- a good old cop joke !!!

SUBECT: : Chicago Police

Two men were driving through Chicago when they got pulled over by a
Chicago Police Officer. The cop walked up and tapped on the window with his
nightstick.

The driver rolled down the window and "WHACK," the cop smacked him in the head with his nightstick.

"What the hell was that for?" the driver asked.

"You're in Chicago, son," the officer answered. "When we pull you over in Chicago, you better have your license ready by the time we get to your car."

"I'm sorry, officer," the driver said, "I'm from Wisconsin and didn't know your laws here."

The officer runs a check on the guy's license--he's clean and gives the guy his license back.

The officer then walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window.

The passenger rolls down the window and "WHACK," the officer smacks him on the head with the nightstick.

"What'd you do that for?" the passenger demands.

"Just making your wish come true," replied the officer.

"Making WHAT wish come true?" the passenger asked.

"Because I know you Cheesehead types," the officer says, "two miles down the road you're going to turn to your buddy and say, 'I wish that ******* would've tried that **** with me!' "

An oldie but a goodie!

WB: Nobody cares for our state troopers. They'd tag their own mother if they could. I'm suprised you got a warning and not a ticket. Several of my fellow officers have been tagged. Now, I'm not saying that as officers we should get a "blank check" to do what we want, but how about a little professional courtesy??? Geesh!

TJcop:
Now, I'm not saying that as officers we should get a "blank check" to do what we want, but how about a little professional courtesy??? Geesh!

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

At least that's what a cop told me once. :D

Listen, TC --- I'm not talking about covering up felony crimes here. We are always held to a higher standard by the media and the public (as we should be)

I was in a squad car going three miles over the limit on official police business. This kid just had it out for Chicago cops, I guess. It's called professional courtesy.

From what I heard by TC and my buds in Milwaukee, all the WSPs are like that.

George Orwell

I'm just yankin y'alls chain Wb ....note the big grin :)D) smilie?

Writing a coupon for 3 Mph over to anyone, anywhere, is cheezy in my opinion but especially if its to another LEO in the line of duty.

As long as your not a nimrod when you get stopped, our MSP are generally good guys & gals. Its the city and county types around here you gotta watch out for. One county might be fine but the county or city right next to it might be full of problems if you know what i mean. :wink:

I was a total gentleman and very professional, TC ---- this kid was just a Chicago hating, cheese eating POS. (Sorry TJ -- you're OK !!)

I guess I missed the rest of the point here. My question is this. You are going somewhere on duty in your unit, and a guy in another unit tries to pull you over, and you STOP??

What is wrong with this picture? That is what the radio is for, and Despatch and a Supervisor are paid to handle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom