ASIPONA (FONATUR Marina)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was my day off from whale sharks in Cancun today so I was at the world class marina in Cozumel. Restrooms are locked up at the main office building and only available to the businesses that are located on that building's premise. The only restroom available is at the other smaller building beside pemex gas. There is 2 govt agencies at the marina. One controls the large building only which is where most divers will be at and the other is at the Private side marina slips and they have control of the marina. I think I saw some Porta Potties installed today though....

Attachments

• portapotty.jpeg
    portapotty.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 30
It was my day off from whale sharks in Cancun today so I was at the world class marina in Cozumel.
Do I detect a subtle note of sarcasm? :D

• Thanks
Reactions: JFS
It was my day off from whale sharks in Cancun today so I was at the world class marina in Cozumel. Restrooms are locked up at the main office building and only available to the businesses that are located on that building's premise. The only restroom available is at the other smaller building beside pemex gas. There is 2 govt agencies at the marina. One controls the large building only which is where most divers will be at and the other is at the Private side marina slips and they have control of the marina. I think I saw some Porta Potties installed today though....
But on the bright side the city now employs a virtual army of folks walking around with radios and looking spiffy in their official shirts while they check for and write down license plates, record names and and boat destinations and how many persons are in the vehicle (billing for access yet?) and repeating the process on the way out. Once in, they are very helpful at telling you where you can't park or walk.

Back
Top Bottom