Asian built torches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

L3O

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I'm no stranger to flashlights on dry land as i've owned many brands over time. I picked up a Sunwayman recently for work and I quite admire the quality for a known China made torch. In terms of diving, i'm relatively new to the equipment manufacturers and was looking for a dive torch and wondered if anyone knew of the makers of dive torches like the Sunwayman (they don't specifically make a dive light) that I can research?

So far i've seen Trustfire and Ferei lights. Anyone know more?

Thanks!

TONS of Asian ones but be very careful and only buy after you have read all the reviews on it. Don't get burnt like me and so many others using Trustfire lights.
Check out my "Light build thread" for our... problems. "Budget light forums" has a massive thread on that light as well.
Xtar has an interesting light called D35, very expensive for a light that sells on made in china. No underwater reviews, Company is hit and miss with fans as well but damn that light looks nice.
Archon is another. A lot of main manufactures are starting to put out affordable decent lights now like UK has the Aqualite.

LaLuz Optics is coming out with 1000 lumen and 5000 lumen lights soon. I really want to see the reviews from the L5000.

Back
Top Bottom