as if the parking we not bad enough..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gmbaker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Msilvia and I attempted to dive Pebble beach yesterday 5/23
( will post trip report later) and the whole road was closed. The road appeared to be getting prepped to be re-paved, not sure when they will be done. just a heads up if you plan on heading that way.

We did end up diving Old Garden.

did you see a construction crew there? I had called the town public works dept about 1- 1/2 months ago and they said they had no money to fix the road. this would be good news if they are fixing it.
Jan

Jan,
none in sight. I wonder if we are still allowed to park there. We did not want to risk it. Will try to call the town on Tues.
jan once bubbled...
did you see a construction crew there? I had called the town public works dept about 1- 1/2 months ago and they said they had no money to fix the road. this would be good news if they are fixing it.
Jan

I have been parking there for a while now with no problems yet, I also see locals parking there for walks around the neighborhoods.I admit I do worry about it but until I get a ticket I'll keep diving there.
Jan

I see. When we were there, there was nobody on the road. Then again it was real early and raining :) Thanks for the info, will give it a shot next trip.

jan once bubbled...
I have been parking there for a while now with no problems yet, I also see locals parking there for walks around the neighborhoods.I admit I do worry about it but until I get a ticket I'll keep diving there.
Jan

Gary,

Just ignore the sign ...
The sign is pushed off to the side. I thinks its there for a CYA move. The road is not under construction ... just washed out.

I parked there twice without incident this year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom