arriving in July.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whitepointer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello to all of you. Greetings from Guam. I will be retiring from the Navy soon and have chosen to live in Okinawa for the foreseeable future. I need someone to give me information about Okinawa as far as diving in concerned. i have been there but did not get a chance to dive there. I am really looking for a change. Guam is a great place i want to see something new. Looking forward to hearing from you, and please share with me all your info you think i might need. Appreciate your time, thanks.

Come see us when you get here we can get you all spun up on diving here. We hit the Keramas daily, wrecks, reefs and more. Do you know where you will be living once you get here? The shore diving is also amazing here so no lack of dives.

Sorry for the lack in response. Not sure where my house is but the wife said it is over by the American Village area. I will be leaving San Diego on the 13th, arriving on the 14th and looking forward to doing some diving. What type of wetsuit should i be looking to add to my gear? IN Guam i did not use wetsuits so this is new to me. look forward to meeting you and your staff very soon.

You are right in the neighborhood if by American Village- water temp is currently 80F or so - we will be warm until Nov/Dec then it will drop to the low 70's and a 5mm or more is needed. currently diving a 2mm shorty or just a rashie. Jellyfish season kicks off soon so rashies are must. Look forward to diving with you!!

Back
Top Bottom