April Roll-Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The ferry ride over on the 8th was sporty! I didn’t realize a boat that big could jump.

Port is closed today. :/

Now what do I do…

We were hoping to dive yesterday and today, but have been taking the opportunity to see the island since it is our first trip here. Renting a car today to see the San Gervasio Archeological site and the east/south sides of the island.

Hopefully tomorrow we dive. We’ve already signed up for some extra afternoon/night dives to make up for the lost days.

We were hoping to dive yesterday and today, but have been taking the opportunity to see the island since it is our first trip here. Renting a car today to see the San Gervasio Archeological site and the east/south sides of the island.

Hopefully tomorrow we dive. We’ve already signed up for some extra afternoon/night dives to make up for the lost days.

We just picked up a Jeep to go exploring.

We just picked up a Jeep to go exploring.
Play the ring game at Mescalito's.
Have a margarita at Señor Iguana's.
Swim in the lagoon at Chen Rio, and I recommend their whole fried snapper.
Peruse the R rated photo albums at Coconuts.
Climb out on the rocks at El Morador.
Relax in a hammock listening to reggae music at Bob's Marley Bar.

Ten days and counting...

Diving opened up on the 10th. I was on Aldora 3. The current was ripping (at least for me as a new diver). I felt like I was in a plane flying over the reef. There was only a couple of times I could hide behind a coral head but then I looked around and the guide was flying by. So back up into current i went to keep up. I was told on the second dive that we went through 3 dive sites during the drift. It wasn’t that enjoyable. We did Palancar bricks and La Francesa.

Today we got moved to the beginner boat. The big Falicity. Probably for the best. My wife was nervous from the swift current the day before. The current was much lower and the dives were really nice. The dives were Palancar Caves and Tormentos.

Play the ring game at Mescalito's.
Have a margarita at Señor Iguana's.
Swim in the lagoon at Chen Rio, and I recommend their whole fried snapper.
Peruse the R rated photo albums at Coconuts.
Climb out on the rocks at El Morador.
Relax in a hammock listening to reggae music at Bob's Marley Bar.

Ten days and counting...
I officially challenge you to the ring game at Mescalito’s and if you would have added peanut butter tequila shot at Bob Marleys I would have thought I posted your post lol.

Just barely qualify for this roll call, arriving April 29, diving April 30-May 7. Diving with Aldora, staying at Villa Aldora

Just barely qualify for this roll call, arriving April 29, diving April 30-May 7. Diving with Aldora, staying at Villa Aldora
I am sure we will see you at the villa, since that is where we meet the boat.

Back
Top Bottom