April - May : 21 days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It depends on who is sitting behind the X-ray machine!!
My suggestion is to take no chance and put the reg or at least the 1st stage in the check bag.

Hi Kevin. I see that you plan at some point during your trip to visit Puerto Galera. If so, come and visit us at South Sea Divers located on Sabang Beach. We are planing some interesting packages for our divers this coming season. South Sea Divers is a small dive shop and often cater to small groups. If you want to know more about us please visit us at www.southseadivers.com

Hi Kevin. I see that you plan at some point during your trip to visit Puerto Galera. If so, come and visit us at South Sea Divers located on Sabang Beach. We are planing some interesting packages for our divers this coming season. South Sea Divers is a small dive shop and often cater to small groups. If you want to know more about us please visit us at www.southseadivers.com

I'm thinking of staying about 2 weeks in Sabang next year, and then thinking of about 1 week in El Nido as my friend really wants to go there. What are the travel options we have to get there ( we will have a 30kg & 20kg suitcase with us + hand carrying bags). I have had a look at a few flights to Puerto Princesa & I dont think we could make the 11:50PM flight with all the travelling from Sabang ?? - which means the next flight is at 4:15PM - so with the flight & somehow getting to El Nido I guess it is going to be after 11:00PM by the time we get there.

Air Swift serve El Nido from Clark/Manila.
The drive from Puerto Princesa to El Nido at night could be exciting!
Break up the journey in Sabang and explore the Underground River before heading to El Nido.

Back
Top Bottom