April List, Who Will Be There?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there April 27 to May 5. Going down with family and dive buddy and staying at the Iberostar. Second trip down, last time was over 2 years ago. Can't wait!

susan6868:
Welcome Portland! I can't give you advice on that particular dive op- hotel combination, but lots of folks here can. Why not post a new thread?
Anyway, welcome aboard- nice to have you here!
Thanks Susan 6868. I appreciate it.

Portland Diver

caribe blu/blue angel, april 17-24 (thanks to all the great advice here!)

no buddy, yet, but i am not worried...and hoping there are enough people there who want to do afternoon/pm dives in addition to the am dives those days!

Me and my wife will be there April 13-20. We're staying with some friends on the mainland (The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya). I've tried booking dive trips with Living Underwater and Liquid Blue Divers, but they're all booked up. I'm not sure who I should try next. Any suggestions?

Raul of bottomtime divers is GREAT! I am not diving with him this time because he doesn't have any hotel/dive packages, but I went with him for a day when I was staying in Playa del Carmen and I highly recommend him. His website is www.bottomtimedivers.net
He responds to email within a day. Tell him "jenny from ny" referred you!

He is very sweet, patient, and knows the area extremely well-- has been diving there for at least 15 years and is a native to Mexico in general. Apparently he used to dive with some local ops there, but this is his own company.

I asked to see a sea horse, and he made sure that I was not disappointed! He also insures that you have long dives so you get the most for your money!

have fun!

Back
Top Bottom