April 23rd on Noula Express in Deerfield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah Krista!

Don't apologize for anything - the visability was wonderful and the fact that the wreck was broken up made it even more interesting. Heard on the boat (was it you) that rumor has it that they aren't going to sink any more freighters anymore as they as so fragle. Heard anything more about that?

Anyway, thank you again for doing all the leg work. I know at least four divers who appreciated it - a lot!

Lee

Hoya97:
But Eric, doesn't talking about fellow Conch Divers like you did in the quote above violate some sort of professional standards, considering the job you're in. mmmm, when I saw Vicki later on that evening, she didn't look as bad as what you describe above. Guess some folks can recover faster than others.....

Y'all are some smack talking fools man.... see why I have to warn our new members.... sheeeeesh.. :11ztongue

Baitedstorm,

Fully concur with your warning new members. In fact, I consider it a valuable public service, considering the antics you and a few others become involved in. I think it's only considerate to give potential new members (at least, those out on parole) fair warning as to what they may be getting involved in - and for that we all thank you!

Oh, did I tell you that I just got steel-mesh covers for all my hoses? Wouldn't want any damage to occur if/when your knife got close to them on a dive.

Smiles

Lee

Hoya97:
Baitedstorm,

Fully concur with your warning new members. In fact, I consider it a valuable public service, considering the antics you and a few others become involved in. I think it's only considerate to give potential new members (at least, those out on parole) fair warning as to what they may be getting involved in - and for that we all thank you!

Oh, did I tell you that I just got steel-mesh covers for all my hoses? Wouldn't want any damage to occur if/when your knife got close to them on a dive.

Smiles

Lee
:maniac: be afraid..... be very afraid!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom