April 23rd on Noula Express in Deerfield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got done with my reservation- so I will be there bright and early. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Matt

:crying: I'm gonna miss the chance to break in a newbie..... :crying:

Vicki,

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the newbie is breathing sighs of heartfelt relief, knowing he dodged a truely memorable (but haunting) experience!

Grins

Lee

PS - But look on the bright side, now KBECK and Terry will have him all to themselves!

(((I know I'm in serious trouble for THAT one!))))

Yeah.....

Ummmmmmmmm.......

Maybe I am sort of afraid (Not really.)

Well sorta.

Serioulsy two quick questions: 1) Anyone else using nitrox? 2) Do I still need a full 3mm over there, or is it warm enough yet for a shorty and skin?

Looking forward to Saturday.

Matt

matts1w:
Yeah.....

Ummmmmmmmm.......

Maybe I am sort of afraid (Not really.)

Well sorta.

Serioulsy two quick questions: 1) Anyone else using nitrox? 2) Do I still need a full 3mm over there, or is it warm enough yet for a shorty and skin?

Looking forward to Saturday.

Matt

Most of us dive nitrox, if I can go I will probably dive my 5mm and have the 3mm in reserve :D

(don't know if my jeep will be done, if it's not, I can go, if it is, I'm pretty broke LOL!)

diver doh:
Well, let me amend that a little bit.. Renee C opened her mouth and became a dive mom for a couple of guyz, so her dives weren't quite as great :D

Jeff

LOL! The next person who says DM or Instructor out loud around me on a boat is going to find me doing some surprise out-of-air scenerios on them! (What! your tank got turned off at 100'! Now who would do that????)

Wish I could join you all! I might get more than 12 minutes of bottom time!

Hoya97:
Vicki,

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the newbie is breathing sighs of heartfelt relief, knowing he dodged a truely memorable (but haunting) experience!!

:11: I don't know what your talking about man, I'm the good one in the group :wink:

Hoya97:
PS - But look on the bright side, now KBECK and Terry will have him all to themselves!

And I'm sure they'll be more than able to break him in the Conch way.... (be afraid Matt, be very afriad) :laughing:

baitedstorm:
:11: I don't know what your talking about man, I'm the good one in the group :wink:

You keep wishing that, sweetcheeks. Riiiiiiiggggghtttt. This is the one with a whole new thread detailing her various new tattoos. Plural.

baitedstorm:
And I'm sure they'll be more than able to break him in the Conch way.... (be afraid Matt, be very afriad) :laughing:

I resemble that remark.

Matt, as you've been warned, new members must provide a bottle of alcohol for initiation. As I'll be representing the board as it's longest serving member present this Saturday, you may present it to me for preparation. I'm a fan of Tequila. Ahem. Salt and a lime may be included for brownie points. :D

Per your questions, I am usually on Nitrox, but, alas, have full tanks of air for last weeks non-dives, and I'm too lazy to go get new fills. AS for neoprene, I have been reduced to my 5 mil + a 2 mil vest + (no, not done yet) @ 2 mil shorty. Sad, I know. See ya at the dock. We'll be the quiet ones. :D:D:D

KBeck,

That's not '...longest serving member...' but '...longest surviving member..' Big difference! In the military that's referred to as 'battle scared' but I degress.

I'm gonna jump in with a 3mm suit with a 3mm shorty - may get brave and forego the shorty.

We'll be using NITROX, but there will be Air Divers on board too. So pick your gas.

I'm not gonna stick my neck out any more - I figure that I'm already a biological, self-propelled target system, so why tempt fate any more than I have to?

Doh - hope your jeep isn't fixed man!

Later!

Lee

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom