SINGLES: Trip Report – October 17-21, 2003 – Deerfield Beach, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey.... I remember seeing that white shark on more than one of the dives too.... I will back you on that on Jenny..... It's for real.... really it is....

I will say that I had a wonderful time..... I thoroughly enjoyed meeting all you fun and fun loving people from scuba board and beyond.... It seemed as if we had all already known each other prior to arriving.....

What a great group of people it was! Can't wait to plan the next trip with them all.....

Oh..... and speaking of that dang remora..... It didn't think it was EVER going to leave me alone.... sooooo I just took it up a bit and introduced it to my buddy.... It really liked my buddy..... LOL My dive was much more peacefull after that.... hee-hee

I was quite impressed with all the dives.... So much to see and lots of fun marine life to play with too....

And yes.... we must keep pens away from Christopher...

Thanks to all for making it such a great trip..... I greatly look forward to more fun times and great diving with all of you.....

:Birthday: Oh and just how the heck many birthdays are we celebrating here??? Happy Birthday to all.... and this list seems to continue each day....

Miss you all.....
Karen :croctears

Well, I guess there's little to add in the way of the dive reports.

I too missed the shark, though I hear he did scare a few people along the way, Walter.
I do wish we'd had the energy for a night dive along the way....but it seemed like a better idea at the time to eat ...and eat....and eat....(or was that just me?)

Other options to consider for future reference as well:

--Always have a can of air freshener handy. You never know when it might come in handy to freshen up that dead animal odor in random automobiles.

--These guys really mean it when they say they will happily carry tanks. I didn't have to carry tanks for 4 whole days....: :D

--Stay away from Christopher

--Talk Jenny intoa Nitrox cert. sooooooon.

--Leave your Speedos at home....or at least put some pants on when entering a place of commerce, if you'd prefer to avoid being brought in for indecent exposure....

--Stay away from Christopher......

As far as the dives, even though all my diving as yet is pretty much here in So. FL, that was the first time I've seen sting rays like that. I could have spent the entire dive on the Noula Express petting the ray in the sand--he was like a little puppy, but I think my buddy Daryl was ready to whack me after my third trip back to visit it......

Tony's a great captain, and I'm still so excited how well our weather turned out.....the wind hasn't stopped blowing here since.

Thanks to all for a great weekend, the invite stands to come down anytime!!!

And Happy Halloween everyone!!! Miss ya'll already!

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
Did you know I found that place for Wreckmania I?

I think that's where Walter got the idea to suggest it, Natasha. BTW, they are under new management now and are making a lot of improvements and upgrades to the property in case you are considering it for future events...

And we did have a lot of fun! :)

sapphire

Natasha once bubbled...
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
Did you know I found that place for Wreckmania I?

Cool. Thanks for letting me know.
Are you planning on posting some group pictures?

Actually, we have photos posted with a downloadable movie.

http://www.palmerenterprises.net/video

Enjoy the start and keep looking over the next few weeks as everybody has pictures still coming in (I have to get the ambition to scan the ones that I just got back, LOL).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom