April 23rd on Noula Express in Deerfield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What have I got myelf into???

Initiation rites???

Brekaing in???

Women demanding tequila???

Maybe I should be afraid.

By the way- if we are drinking afterwords someone provide a floor/couch. I take cocktailing very seriously.

matts1w:
Maybe I should be afraid.

mawhahahahaaa :devil_3: , not at all man!!!

I'm still a few weeks away from emerging from hibernation (translation: end of the spring soccer season) but I may be able to slip away for a Sunday Boynton dive on one of the upcoming weekends.

Anyone else interested?...

Matts1w,

Don't be afraid - I really learned a lot from these fantastic folks. For instance, before I met them, I didn't have a clue as to how wonderfully skilled the Palm Beach Fire/Rescue people are, and they knew everyone (but me) by their first names! Also the staff at the local hospital was great! DAN paid off real quick and to top it off, I got a recompression chamber ride as part of the deal! Through it all, everyone was really polite, considerate and in a few short weeks, I was walking again with hardly any limp at all!
A word of caution though, don't get Krista (KBeck) anywhere near any Tequila - and NEVER, EVER, offer to match her drink for drink! I've been in slime dens from Manila to Turkey and back; thought I was experienced; until I met her! I should be out of de-tox in a couple more weeks, so things are looking up.

Grins and Giggles

Lee

Hey Matt, you do have DAN too right??

augie:
I'm still a few weeks away from emerging from hibernation (translation: end of the spring soccer season) but I may be able to slip away for a Sunday Boynton dive on one of the upcoming weekends.

Anyone else interested?...

I'm there every sunday (except May 1). When are you coming?

Divesherpa:
I'm there every sunday (except May 1). When are you coming?

Actually, I was looking at May 1. May 8 is a possibility, 22nd an outside chance.

I'll post here when I know for sure.

KBeck:
Now, what was that about tequila, boys? :wink:

Gotta full bottle at my house....sometimes it pays to have you guys over! Oh, yea, got some RUM too (Jenny)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom