Apollo Full Foot BIO Fin size question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Watkins

Contributor
Reaction score
I wear a size 11.5 shoe (US). I want to buy some Apollo Full Foot BIO fins for vacation diving.

Apollo's website says M/L is size 10-11 and L/XL is size 12+

Does anyone have an 11.5 shoe size and have these fins? I am not sure what to get.

I wear a size 11.5 shoe (US). I want to buy some Apollo Full Foot BIO fins for vacation diving.

Apollo's website says M/L is size 10-11 and L/XL is size 12+

Does anyone have an 11.5 shoe size and have these fins? I am not sure what to get.

Dan: The Apollo UNI fins have a large full foot pocket. They are designed to be worn with a boot or a neoprene sock. If you want to wear them barefoot the M/L size should be OK, with a sock/slipper with a boot the L/XL could be better.

The whole fin is all natural rubber, like all bio-fins. The foot pocket is wide and comfortable.

I have a size 11 shoe and wear a 3mm neoprene sock and the M/L UNI fin fits fine.

Can anybody comment on how the full foot version compares to the strap? How about compared to a Mares Superchannel full foot? Thinking of picking up a pair for boat diving... and these are my two lead candidates.

Back
Top Bottom