Apeks XTX Cover Tool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just posted it:
Apeks XTX Cover Tool by nicpottier

Included the Fusion 360 file so feel free to remix.

Again if anybody has access to one of the tools that has the flow/noflow tool and can measure their depth with a set of calipers I'd happily add that.
If you feel like throwing the 3d printer at more scuba stuff, the 3d printing subforum has a thread for posting up STLs and links to STLs... think you could add yours to it?
Respectfully
James

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4306.jpg
    IMG_4306.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 156
Thanks for the 3D file. Very useful.
Have you considered creating 3d models for other caps? ATX and XL4 would be really nice :)

Thanks once again

Just posted it:
Apeks XTX Cover Tool by nicpottier

Included the Fusion 360 file so feel free to remix.

Again if anybody has access to one of the tools that has the flow/noflow tool and can measure their depth with a set of calipers I'd happily add that.
Only noticed this thread now, you still interested in incorporating flow/no flow?

Wonderful! My local library came through with the printed tool.

The face plate was on incredibly tight; using a spanner would have only mangled it.

Thanks @Nicolas Pottier!

Attachments

• xtx50_tool.jpg
    xtx50_tool.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 54
If anyone has the flow no flow tool that can take the depth of each side I can make a 3D design of it so we can 3D print :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom